C2C Solutions Professionals have been helping clients with their QFD efforts since 1988 and has developed several “QFD Best Practices” to ensure success. We offer very competitive pricing, plenty of “Hands-on” experience, World Class Training Material, and exceptionally organized “Experience Based” Training. Our clients walk away with confidence and enthusiasm in the QFD and eQFD Methodology.
Although our most popular Offering for QFD Workshop and QFD Training is our Project Based 2 + 2 Workshop, several alternative options exist. C2C Solutions will customize any of our QFD Workshops to meet your specific training and project needs. Below is a brief description other popular offerings:
- 1/2-Day eQFD Executive Overview – Executive Overview of the QFD Methodology. This is an introduction to VOC and QFD, its benefits, and how it has evolved since the 90’s. Management will understand the basic premise, methods, and resources needed in order to ensure QFD success. (90% lecture and 10% hands-on) Note: A 1 hour In-House version of this is available for this is FREE. Contact us for details.
- 1-Day eQFD Overview – Overview and Introduction to VOC and the QFD Methodology. This introduction is primarily focused on teaching the basics of the QFD methodology. Some time will be devoted to workshops, where participants practice on projects. Participants will understand the basics of QFD. QFD Software demonstrated. (80% lecture and 20% hands-on)
- 2-Day eQFD Training – Learn VOC and the QFD Methodology. This course is primarily focused on teaching all phases and advanced techniques in the QFD methodology. Time will be devoted to workshops, where participants practice on real or simulated projects. Participants will understand advanced topics within QFD and be ready to start projects. QFD Software demonstrated. (70% lecture and 30% hands-on)
- 3-Day eQFD Workshop – Learn VOC and practice the QFD Methodology. This course is focused on teaching and practicing the QFD method on canned and actual projects. Plenty of time will be allocated for participants to practice on real projects. Participants will understand advanced topics within QFD and be ready to start projects. QFD Software demonstrated. (60% lecture and 40% hands-on)
- 2+2 eQFD Project Based Workshop & Kick-off – (Just enough Process Just in Time) Project Based Training. Learn and begin to use VOC Techniques and the eQFD Method on a real project or projects. This Workshop is focused on teaching and using the QFD method on actual client applications. The Workshop is broken into (two) 2-day sessions separated by 3 to 5 weeks. In the first session, attendees will learn the necessary VOC & e-QFD steps to get started on an actual project, then over the next 3 to 5 weeks, will use the learned tools and techniques on their Project. The second session will be to coach on what has been done, answer questions, and explain the next steps needed in order to complete a successful QFD project. QFD Software demonstrated and used when appropriate. (50% lecture and 50% Project Based Workshops with 3 to 5 weeks in-between sessions)
- QFD Project Consulting – QFD Coaching, QFD Consulting, and QFD Facilitation Services are available.
- QFD T3 Program ( QFD Train the Trainer) – We will prepare your internal Facilitators / Trainers / Black Belts or Master Black Belts to become self-sufficient “Coaches” within your organization. Workshop Instructions, templates, QFD Software, and Training Material available. Licensing options for our World Class QFD Electronic PowerPoint Training Material is available.
You can purchase a 60 minute Webinar on the House of Quality from the KanoModel.com: