Although our most popular offering for Systematic Innovation processes is our 2 and 3-Day Workshops, several options exist. C2C Solutions will customize any of our Workshops to meet our clients needs and outcome objectives.
Below is a brief description of 7 of our most popular offerings:
- 1/2-Day Systematic Innovation Executive Overview – Executive Overview of the latest thinking in Systematic Innovation Strategies. Management will understand the basic premise, methods, barriers, and resources needed in order to implement a culture of Innovation.
- 1-Day Systematic Innovation Overview – Introduction to over 25 Leading methods for Innovation, Technical Problem Solving, and Concept Generation. TRIZ Concepts are included. Learn Psychological, Technological, and the latest software methods for Innovation. (80% lecture and 20% “hands-on”)
- 2-Day Systematic Innovation Workshop – This workshop gives a detailed explanation of over 25 Leading methods for Innovation, Technical Problem Solving, and Concept Generation. TRIZ and many other concepts are included. Learn Psychological, Technological, and the latest software methods for Innovation. Participants will have limited time to practice on real or simulated projects. (70% lecture and 30% “hands-on”)
- 3-Day Systematic Innovation Workshop – Same as the 2-day Workshop with additional time to work on actual or simulated projects. (60% lecture and 40% “hands-on”)
- 2+2 Systematic Innovation Workshop – This is the same content as the 3-day Workshop but is split up between 2 events typically separated by one to four weeks so the project teams can implement some of the tools learned in the first session. This makes it easier for those who have difficulty taking 3 straight days out of your schedule. (60% lecture and 40% “hands-on”)
- Systematic Innovation Coaching/Consulting – Professional Facilitation of Systematic Innovation Methodologies with Project Teams.
- Systematic Innovation T3 Program (Train the Trainer) – We will prepare your internal Black Belts / Facilitators / Trainers to become self-sufficient “Coaches” within your organization. Workshop Instructions, templates, SI Software, and Training Material available. Licensing options for our World Class Systematic Innovation electronic PowerPoint Training Material and Excel templates are available.