This TRIZ/Systematic Innovation 2 and 3-day workshops are designed to greatly enhance the attendees’ creativity and innovation skills. Whether problem solving or value creation, attendees will be able to generate more high quality ideas in less time. This workshop is very interactive with many “hands-on” exercises, and can be customized to fit the client’s needs.
The workshop objectives can be loosely summarized as the following:
- Learn an 8-step process for Systematic Innovation
- Understand common barriers to Innovation and how to overcome them.
- Learn how to explore a much greater “solution space” for your technical and business challenges. (SI Tools, Function Analysis, and Root Cause Analysis Methods)
- Learn “Step-by-Step-how-to’s” for over 20 Psychological and 10 Technological Methods for Innovation. (Solving problems and “sparking & inspiring” new ideas)
- Learn algorithms for cost and complexity reduction.
- Discover how “Function Modeling” can help to redefine the problem and achieve a new and often simpler perspective on difficult situations . . .
- Learn several tools in the TRIZ Methodology
- Ideality, the Ideal Final Result,
- Scientific Effects,
- 40 Inventive Principles to deal with “Engineering” Conflicts,
- 19+ Patterns of Evolution can help solve technical problems and help “predict” product and process evolution,
- 4 Separation Principles to deal with “Physical” Conflicts,
- The 9 Windows & the Systems Technique (Holistic Cube),
- The Trimming Technique
- (Optional) Be introduced to leading State of the Art “Innovation” Software for Ideation and Knowledge Mining. –Goldfire Innovator, Problem Formulator, or Innovators Workbench
- (Optional) Learn how other Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) “Tools” compliment and integrate with the SI Process. –VOC, QFD, AHP, Kano, VAST, FMEA, Pugh, DOE, Robust Engineering, FTA, VA/VE, SPC, etc.
- Bottom Line: Increase your Innovation, Creativity, and Technical Problem Solving Skills by an Order of Magnitude.